Dallas, TX
South University-The Art Institute of Dallas

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend South University-The Art Institute of Dallas

Alaina

It's a good school striving for excellence, but the politics of students are terrible. The students here do not care at all and teachers care very much. The students blame teachers for their lack of excellence when the teachers are doing their best to teach. The kids here are extremely arrogant and it's very difficult to keep a calm humble attitude when surrounded by narcissistic artist piers. Another down side is it's extremely expensive, the food is expensive, the tuition is expensive, and it's extremely difficult to qualify for any grants or scholarships as a white female with wise parents who have a great credit.

The Art Institute of Dallas pushes people to follow there dreams know matter what it takes because the drive is the thing that helps everyone to succeed and become a successful person and pursue there life long passion.The Institute is a great place for people to open their minds and let there imagination run free and create a beautiful masterpiece that soon the world will see.

Eylin

I am currently enrolled in the Art Institute of Dallas. The school offers a small cafeteria area in which there is warm food variety to choose from. Besides the area there is no other break room in the school. The library/lab is accommodating but very limited to space and sources. The school offers small classroom sizes which allows for each student to obtain a better and clearer understanding of the each lecture presented. Staff and Professors are always if not usually there to assist and ready to provide with a solution according to each individual. Overall the Art Institute is a good school which I am proud to be attending.

Kiarra

Instructors go above and beyond to make sure that we fully prepare for the industry. The fashion classes tend to be small. The girls in my class specifically are very close and interact with each other inside as well as outside of school. Although the school is very expensive we have some poor equipment and due to the recent room change inadequate space. Great instructors and peers the school is very unorganized and expensive.

Rebecca

I have learned an exceedingly amount of knowledge pertainling to my field of study as well as some other related industries. The database and library resources are exceptional. I am very thankful to be going to a school that provides an abundance of resources for the students. I have grown leaps and bounds since I first began attending the Art Institute of Dallas a year ago. This school plugs you into your field and trains you in the way you need to behave in the real industry. It is great knowldge.

There are no exersize facilities or groups, the student housing is paired poorly based off of a questionaire are a couple of things that I would have liked to know before coming to the Art Institute of Dallas.

Honestly, the worst thing about the school is that the resource equipment in the school are not well kept. That is not only the faculty's fault, but also the students for not respecting the property of the school. It is up to the student to make this school a great facility.

Ryan

Thus far in my college experience I have learned a lot. First, I have learned that it takes dedication and self motivation to really apply yourself to learning; no one else is going to do it for you. Second, I have learned that it takes hard work to achieve the goals you want to accomplish; whether they be good grades in school, or even loftier lifetime goals. Third, I have learned that to survive in this world, it takes money, and earning money takes what I have previously discussed: dedication, self motivation, and hard work. Working while attending college has been necessary, and sometimes difficult, but through taking 20 credits and working part time, I have learned more about myself. I have learned that I can accomplish anything I set my mind on and apply myself too, and that I can do it while still enjoying life! Working part time and being a full time student has taught me the value in time management. I plan on using all of these lessons I have learned throughout my life, but especially in finishing strong in college to achieve my lifetime goals.

Robin

The biggest obstacle I've had to overcome in life was alcohol abuse. It took a long time to overcome it, but with the help of counseling, family and friends I am proud to say that I have a good life. One of the most important factors in my overcoming this addiction was starting school! I was intimidated to start back in 08/2007 so I took only one class and that was a math class (math is my worst subject!). I took it reasoning that if I could pass this math class, I could be successful in school and I got an A! Now I am a 3.84 GPA student and 2 of those semesters I was 4.0! (President's Honors List 2008/2009 and Dean's Honors List 2008) . I want to say that school is my lifeline in that I have become a new, confident person with a worldwide perspective as opposed to the very narrow perspective I had prior to 2007! I really want to accomplish my immediate goal which is an associate's degree, and my ultimate goal, that being a bachelor's degree!

Kaylee

The most unique thing about my school is the group of students attending. Its amazing to be surounded by people that all have the same in general intrests. There is so much insperation and creative juices flowing around the whole campus its hard not to feel it.

So far out of my whole college experience I have really learned who I am and what i want to do. I dont htink I could have gotten that at any other school. Knowing that what I am doing is actually valuable in the real world is amazing.

I think the kind of person that would most likely attend this school is a very creative person. Art is the main focus and it takes a person with a very open view on things to do well.

Janell

I'm still attending The Art Institute of Dallas, but i love it. I've made some mistakes with my work ethic in the begginning but i have learned from my mistakes and don't plan on making them again. My professors have taught me all about the field i will be joining when i graduate and group projects have really aided me in learning how to work well with others, no matter how different or difficult things may get. Having this knowledge will get me far in the world of computer animation and i'm very excited to make that step in life.

I think the worst thing would have to be student housing.

A very driven person should join this school. If you're not, then you will fall behind quick in the work load.

Ian

i have gotten so much information towards my field and i have met so many amazing people, in the long run i feel really good about my career.

the teachers really know everything about what they teach and even though its hard work its very much worth it

since there is more than one program to study here you have to share space with other people who dont study the same thing

South University-The Art Institute of Dallas administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.