South University, West Palm Beach Top Questions

The fast rate of class completion does not offer a chance to go in depth on many topics.

Kesann

The worst thing about my school is that it is a private school thus it is very expensive.

Koryetta

The cost

Marcus

I do not fully support every detail in regards to the attendance policy. I agree that students are expected and should want to attend all scheduled classes and examination periods in order to succeed at South University. However, some consequences are exaggerated from my viewpoint. Touching on the "If a student overall absences exceed 25{4a082faed443b016e84c6ea63012b481c58f64867aa2dc62fff66e22ad7dff6c} of the scheduled class time for the course, the student will be administratively withdrawn from the course" policy, is on the extreme side. I feel that facility members should investigate the reasons as to why the number of days were missed before taking exterem measures.

Jacquelyn

It is located so far from my house. Its in a different city/county.

samantha

The wrost thing about this school has to be the students. The student body contains alot of people from the islands ,who are exemtrely rude! For how much it is to addtend South i would expect a little more class from the student body

Kyla

the worst thing about my school is the fact that there is barely any campus therefore there is now social life at the campus. the entire campus is classrooms and there are barely any clubs or organizations there.

PATRICIA

IT IS NEW AND SMALL . IT COULD BE ALOT LARGER AND HAVE A HOT CAFETERIA INSTEAD OF MACHINES

Small campus, tuition is ridiculous, and it has no school spirit.

Robyn

Being a small school, while being it's best feature, has it's draw backs. There isn't much of a student campus life (activities). It is a basic essential university, with few bells and whistles when it comes to extra curriculars. There are also few student associations, due again to it's size. It DOES suit the true needs of the student and is supportive. This is not the sort of school to consider if you are looking for the extras to occupy your nights and weekends.

Adayiba

South University is a great school with small classrooms. The advantage of small classrrom size gives the opportunity with more teacher to student interactions. In contrast, the school's high tuition fees maintains the small classrooms because students are scared away when they are presented the cost per quarter or semester. The school provides some scholarships but not very often. For those students who are parents like myself, it is very difficult to keep up with the school's payment and fees. Therefore, the need to hunt for scholarships is high for those students needing financial aid.