South University, West Palm Beach Top Questions

Gabriala

People who are not focused and serious should not attend this school. Due to the cost there should not be any fooling around.

Jeff

The type of student that procrastinates shouldn't attend South University. The college year is divided into 3 month trimesters which causes the course work the proceed quickly. I had a tough adjusting at first because I came a traditional semester school that administered the first test in five weeks whereas at South, the first test is administered in the third school week. In addition the student that complains about having a large course work shouldn't be at South University because the professors expect a lot from the students.

Branda

South University is geared toward students who really know what the y want out of life , have a goal and know they have to study hard to atain those goals. South is a no nonsense school, no fraternity /soroity houses, sports or anything but classes, study hall/ tutors available type of school. Students from school are thought of very highly in the community and so are the faculty members. Classes are on the quarter system and at a very excelerated rate.

A person who expects everything to be easy and who does not want to work hard.

Carrie

Since I feel that everyone should be granted access to education there is really no one that I feel should not attend this school.

I think that everyone should attempt to go to college. I don't think that I should choose who should attend a school. The decision to attend school is a personal choice for each person.