South University, West Palm Beach Top Questions

Crystal

They allow you to take more classes per quarter/semester, allowing you to complete your degree in a faster time table.

Koryetta

The class size

Clarissa

There are quite a few things I enjoy about my school. One of which is how knowledgable the professors are because they themselves are professionals in their own field of practice. Being able to understand real life scenarios gives me as a student a better understanding of what I can expect. I also enjoy all the on-hands education in the clinical setting pertaining to my field of study. All of these factors play a major role in learning to better myself for the future outcomes to come.

Lina

I chose South University because it is very clean and organized. I also feel that they do no waste your time, you are in and you are out.

Cassandre

The faculty of m y school friendly and encouraging .

Teresa

The building has so much technology and is small, I couldn't ask for a better investment in my future.

Michelle

The best thing is that the number of students in each class is about 15-20. This allows the student to be able to learn in a more controlled environment and gives way for alot of class discussion. This in turn helps the student have an open dialogue during class time with the professor and open effective communication. Its the type of learning environment you want to be in.

Cynthia

The flexibility of being able to take classes in the classroom or online. The constant help you receive from the financial aid department and the advising department.