Bowling Green, KY
Southcentral Kentucky Community and Technical College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Southcentral Kentucky Community and Technical College

ShaMarcus

This college is a great place to get your general education done. I love the place and the teachers. When I get on the campus, I ususally write jokes on the board because I want to make someone smile and/or laugh. That's just my personality. I also meet different people from different schools and states and I get to learn where they come from, and it's so cool.

Allison

I love going to school at Southcentral Kentucky Community and Technical College. It is a great place to learn. The class sizes are smaller which allows for more personalized learning. The staff and teachers are all extremely helpful and friendly. The campus and facilities are always kept clean and easily accessible.

Although, the campus is small, there's usually social campaigns going on every other week. I can easily walk into my professors offices without needing an appointment and ask them for additional info on the course or class that day. The professors easily connect with the students since the classes are rather small. Overall, I love SKYCTC. It's not too big and overwhelming and I can easily make friends and speak to my professors whenever I want.

Sarai

I like the class size and how professors are easily reached

I like the class size and how professors are easily reached

Tonya

I really enjoyed being a part of my college. I have been out of high school for many years. I was very nervous about returning to school after all this time. I am able to not have to work, and pursue my dream of becoming a nurse. I have raised my children. They are doing well for themselves. I feel like we all are a big family at the school. Everyone has been very helpful, and eager to help. It made my transition a very smooth one.

I see a lot of clubs that are available. We receive a lot emails about things going on at the school.

The students here vary in age range. I am glad to see a lot of non-traditional students enrolled here. I am one of them. It is nice to know that people from all ages can learn together.

Jordon

My school is a clean well organized learning environment.

My school is a clean well organized learning environment.

The advice that I would go back and give myself as a high school senior would be to try harder throughout high school and make good grades.

The worst thing about my school is it is small in size you dont really get to meet a lot of new people.

Southcentral Kentucky Community and Technical College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.