Southcentral Kentucky Community and Technical College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Southcentral Kentucky Community and Technical College

Although, the campus is small, there's usually social campaigns going on every other week. I can easily walk into my professors offices without needing an appointment and ask them for additional info on the course or class that day. The professors easily connect with the students since the classes are rather small. Overall, I love SKYCTC. It's not too big and overwhelming and I can easily make friends and speak to my professors whenever I want.

ShaMarcus

This college is a great place to get your general education done. I love the place and the teachers. When I get on the campus, I ususally write jokes on the board because I want to make someone smile and/or laugh. That's just my personality. I also meet different people from different schools and states and I get to learn where they come from, and it's so cool.

Allison

I love going to school at Southcentral Kentucky Community and Technical College. It is a great place to learn. The class sizes are smaller which allows for more personalized learning. The staff and teachers are all extremely helpful and friendly. The campus and facilities are always kept clean and easily accessible.

Sarai

I like the class size and how professors are easily reached