Pine Bluff, AR
Southeast Arkansas College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Southeast Arkansas College

Anthony

Good

Good

Ronesha

I made the best decision by going to a community college first. The environment is small, but all the teachers are willing to work with you inside and outside of the classroom. Tutoring is always available, there are always school activities you can participate in. Everybody is also friendly and is also willing to help you out with your studies. There is also school clubs that will help you excel in your studies such as TRIO. Southeast Arkansas College is a great school to get your basic classes out the way, and they also don't have a problem with transferring you to another school if you don't want to get your associate's degree.

kendra

My school is best known for hardworking, caring instructors that really have your best interest at heart. The atmosphere there is refreshing and upbeat. For the most part everyone works to help you suceed and return hopefully make an impact in your community.

Well i would say Kendra old gal ! Wake up! Go to your guidance counselor office and ask about scholarships or grants available to me. Then i would suggest that i need to sit down and really think about what occupation to pursue and stay on course. I would say as for kicking it and partying thats not cool. Because in the future i flunked some classes because i ditched classess and went to the lake front instead. Also i would advise myself to involve my parents in my college life because even though i lived with them they really did'nt know what was going on. Lastly, but the most important advice do not wait til 15 years later to attend college and think it will be easy because its not. Trying to balance work, school , and a family is a heck of a juggling act.

A person that is selfish, disruptive and basically a negative individual would be an outsider. At SEARK we are like family and true family from time to time have disagreements for the most part we flow in harmony.

Lisa

It was only two and a half years ago that I was a High School Senior, and I would be truthfully honest with myself if I ever went back. I would tell myself to not be as focused on my social life and be more focused on school. I moved to Arkansas from Washington state the summer leading into my junior year. I was so focused on trying to make new friends, fitting in and learning the huge cultural differences that my studies truly suffered. By the hair on my chin I was able to be a B average student by graduation and I was perfectly capable of being an A average student. I would tell myself to be fortunate for what I have and use my abilities to the fullest extent. College isn't a game and unless you are fortunate enough to have an unlimited amount of money and time, you need to take it seriously. You will truly regret not experiencing the memories that come with a strong education. Life is an extraordinary adventure and every minute should be enjoyed.

I consider the best thing about my school is that most of the teachers are focused on making sure you have the knowlege to go on into the "real world." They are very focused in the classroom setting and make the information clear and understandable. Many of the teachers I have take the extra time to work with the students to be sure they coompletely comprehend the material.

Southeast Arkansas College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.