Southeast Arkansas College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Southeast Arkansas College

Ronesha

I made the best decision by going to a community college first. The environment is small, but all the teachers are willing to work with you inside and outside of the classroom. Tutoring is always available, there are always school activities you can participate in. Everybody is also friendly and is also willing to help you out with your studies. There is also school clubs that will help you excel in your studies such as TRIO. Southeast Arkansas College is a great school to get your basic classes out the way, and they also don't have a problem with transferring you to another school if you don't want to get your associate's degree.

Anthony

Good

Audrey

I have attended Southeast Arkansas College (SEARK) going on two years now. I have had a good experience with SEARK, my classes have gone well and the teachers are very helpful. I am graduating in May with my health science certificate and I have registered for classes that start the 18th. I'm going to finish my General Studies Associates Degree then transfer to UAPB to enroll into the Social Work program.

LaShonaka

I attended Southeast Arkansas College in 2012 and I loved it, unfortunately I was not able to finish, due to me not having an financial assistance. I am glad to be returning this fall to S.E.A.R.K. to continue my undergraduate studies. The staff has been tremendous with helping me re-enter.