Southeast Missouri State University

« See more reviews of Southeast Missouri State University

My school is in between being a small, and large school. The campus is pretty medium-sized, however the location of the school is pretty small. My school is located in Cape Girardeau, MO, which is a pretty small town located in the Midwest; Missouri to be exact. The town is a lot smaller than my hometown of St. Louis, Missouri. Not everyone at the school is friendly. A lot of people here are pretty rude, immature, and bitter. A person can have such negativity to say about you, and not even know your name, which is crazy, and hateful.

Southeast Missouri State is a very great school. It's middle sized and has very friendly and helpful professors. The class size is perfect, there are not too many students to where you can't ask questions in class, or get to know your professor. There are many organizations for incoming students to join and many ways to get involved.

Whenever you need assistance, there is help available; whenever you need a better grade, labs are always open; whenever you need financial aid, there are programs available- SEMO makes students WORK for the things they truly desire.

Southeast Missouri State University is a wonderful school full of many helpful faculty and staff that strive for your greatness and it also provides a lot of extracurricular activities for students of all different backgrounds.

Southeast Missouri State University is a great school for anyone looking to live the on-campus college of the bigger colleges life but also have the feel of a personal connection with their teachers.

I like the atmoshpere, people bash the school who attend here but it's all in fun. It's a good school to attend and the programs are fairly tailored to your individual fields.

The university has its up (interesting and entertaining) moments, but overall it is made up of its down moments with no athletics to boost its support in the community.

Southeast is a school where you can get a good education in small classrooms where you can have a personal relationship with your teachers and succeed.

Southeast Missouri State University is a smaller university, but it still has plenty of people and activities to keep me busy and happy.

It is friendly, fun, shchool-spirited area and has great venues for the arts, sports and any other area you can think of.