Sioux Falls, SD
Southeast Technical Institute

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Southeast Technical Institute

Valorie

I am over all pleased with Southeast Technical Institute! It is a small institution where I can feel free and remembered, and I am able to stand out if I want to. I would recommend going to Southeast Technical Institute because the staff and facilities are welcoming and comforting.

Olivia

Everyone is super nice and helpful. They care and want to help whenever they can. The environment is nice and the buildings are clean. The whole school seems like an all around good place. Students are nice and know they can trust their teachers to help with there needs. Also, anyone even if it isn't your teacher they are willing to help!

I've heard from several employers that they specifically want graduates from our school. The courses are challenging but the instructors challenge you because they teach you what you need to know in order to excel on certification exams and in the workplace.

Ryan

Knowing what I know about college I would've tried to get a higher ACT score to get more scholarships and financial aid. I would've also tried to know what I wanted to do for a career so I could go to the college that had that major and plan accordingly for that. If I knew how much college costs from like books, tuition, and other things involved with it I would've planned better with my money as well so I could have more of it.

The best thing about my school is the hands on learning that it provides. This is the best thing because it cements the things that I learn in lectures when I do it in labs. This also helps me get familiar with the machines that I will be using in my career as well.

The kind of person that shouldn't attend this school is someone who isn't serious about their education and will skip class. They wouldn't be successful here because there is a lot of work that must be done everyday.

If I were to go back in time to tell give myself advice as a senior in high school I would have to tell myself to be more involved in extracuricular activities to help me be more social and be not so shy. Other than that the transition from my high school to Southeast Tech was an easy one because my high school did well to prepare me for my higher education and then Southeast is more like an advanced high school.

The best thing about Southeast Tech would have to be the small classes and the ability to have one on one time with the teachers. To the teachers the student isn't just a number but a person and they actually care about how a student is doing and does everything that they couled to help them out. The teachers give the students everyway they can to get a hold of the teacher if they are in need of help on homework and then the teacher responds really quickly.

I honestly do not have anything bad to say about the school. Southeast is a great school and is just the best fit for me and there isn't thing that i really hate about it.

Southeast Technical Institute administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.