West Palm Beach, FL
Southeastern College-West Palm Beach

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Southeastern College-West Palm Beach

Sami

After many years of contemplation and a major life change later I decided to go back to school, Southeastern College to be exact. I enrolled in Southeastern College to pursue a career as a medical assistant. The very thought of going back to school was very intimidating, especially being that I am 50 years old and never enjoyed school. Taking all of this in consideration, my first day was nerve-racking and terrifying. As I settled in I met my professor and classmates who helped to ease my nerves and anxieties. Mr. Dickens, in particular, was very kind, patient, and understanding towards his students. He would go out of his way to make sure I understood the material and did not treat me any different just because of my age. He was understanding to all of his students no matter who they were. Mr. Dickens just wanted to teach his students and see them excel. Throughout the class I had to overcome my anxieties of oral presentations and Mr. Dickens was there way more than I ever expected him to be. He was patient and helped me overcome this fear until I was comfortable with presenting in front of the class. He went out of his way to make sure all of his students excel. Even after graduating he provided me with mock tests and guidance to ensure I get my certification. Thanks to the guidance of Mr. Dickens was able to achieve my goal of being a certified licensed medical assistant. Because of his intelligence and passion to help others I was able to achieve my goals and create a better future with my new skill and I look forward to seeing what the future holds in my new career.

Karina

The school is accredited in my field of sonography which is the reason I'm enrolled here. But there are no sports or student body associations. The school is extremely expensive and it only has a computer lab with some books to offer to the students. The education is good, and the professors really are always available. I guess my biggest issue with this school is just its outrageous tuition.

La

I would advise myself to pick a career and make sure of the steps to take towar achieving my career goal, leaving room for errors and alternatives.

The best thing about my Keiser Career College is their set up. My class is relatively small , students are held to the same standard as professionals, and faculty and staff do everything to support and provide resourses for their students.

I wish I knew that the RN bridge program needed prerequisites even when trasfering from an LPN program.

Southeastern College-West Palm Beach administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.