Southeastern Community College-West Burlington Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Southeastern Community College-West Burlington

I liked SCC and it was a good place to get my general class out of the way and not go into debt. The tuition was very reasonable and they have payment plans. Small class sizes and the professors are helpful. As well, you can take most of your classes online.

A very local, safe, and extremely affordable school. I love the classes, students, and professors. I especially love the price! I appreciate the affordable food, books, supplies, and, above all else, the affordable tuition. I will now not go into student loan debt thanks to the cheap accessabilities.

Melanie

If you are going for your two years and know exactly what you are wanting then this is the perfect fit for you. I didn't know exactly what school I wanted to attend right after i got out of college and so Southeastern Community College was the perfect fit for me. I am able to talk to all of my teachers one on one and they are able to help me learn to the best of my ability! Go SCC!

Andrew

Southeastern Community College is what I would describe as a very homely college. By homely I mean that I feel very safe and welcomed on campus. The staff and students are all very friendly. The professors also make sure the students have access to them for any and all questions and do their best to answer them. My main problem with SCC though, is that there are very little clubs to get involved in. I have been attending SCC since August of 2016 and am only in the Phi Theta Kappa honor society. I wish they would provide the students with an event to showcase their various clubs and organizations. Other than that, I have thoroughly enjoyed my time at SCC and am very sad to leave it.

breyana

The school is overall really nice, new buildings and dorms, but what i can say about it is the people are extremely nice here and they always encourage others here. The sporting events are are often big especially basketball: i play volleyball and soccer at the school so i know a lot about it. they don't do a lot of events here, but the environment of this school is always positive.

I love this school. From the courses offered to the price of the classes to the awesome faculty! This school is an all around great place to get an education, make new friends, plan for your future, and be successful! There is always someone to help you make it through here. They care about you being successful.