Hammond, LA

Southeastern Louisiana University

The most frequent student complaints is that most of the teachers are unwil .. more

Why did you decide to go to this school?

I decided to attend Southeastern for three main reasons. The first reason w .. more

Students at SELU are very competitive, especially in the major I am enrolle .. more

Southeastern is great because it is not so big and your teachers grt to kno .. more

Diverse more

What is unique about Southeastern compared to other schools is that we our .. more

If I could go back in time and provide advice to my “senior” self in high s .. more

The worst thing about my school is the students. It seems entirely too frat .. more

Campus Life

{{vm.first.Question}} ({{vm.first.TotalAnswered}} answers)
{{vm.getPercentage(vm.first.MostSelected.TotalAnswered, vm.first.TotalAnswered)}}% of students say: "{{vm.first.MostSelected.Answer}}"
No Answers Yet :( Be the first to write a review!
{{vm.getPercentage(pa.TotalAnswered,vm.first.TotalAnswered)}}% "{{pa.Answer}}"
See More Questions:

We use the most current publicly available data. As such, we don't remove or edit college information. Sources for school statistics and data include the U.S. Department of Education's National Center for Education Statistics and the Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System. Portions of college data include copyrighted material, which is reproduced on this website by permission of Wintergreen Orchard House, a division of Carnegie Communications. © 2009-2016 by Wintergreen Orchard House. All rights reserved.
Financial aid at this institution is only available for those who qualify.