Southeastern Louisiana University

« See more reviews of Southeastern Louisiana University

My classmates are very friendly and somewhat polite, most are talkative and some just leave me alone. Majority of them seem to be interested in the school while others seem to just be there because they think its what they should be doing after high school and never really care about their education. The students are also diversed in the ethnic background of the student body, there is no discrimination on each other and no one judges another or at least not out loud. There are very interesting characters around campus that show their individuality.

All of my classmates are mainly very focused on the subject at study. Some are focused on other priorities such as going out on school nights and skipping class which i know by being aquainted with many.

Most students wear comfortable clothes to school. I do not feel that different types of students interact at this university. Everyone sticks to what they know.

My classmates are very help when it comes to school. I look forward to seeing my classmates and having discussions in class.

My classmates tend to be self-sufficient, and tend to associate with those that they knew previously.

Helpful. Most of the people I have encountered will help you with anything you could possibly need.

Many of the people that I have met at Southeastern are very welcoming.

Some are drunks while others care alot, but have no school spirit.

There's an unspoken connections with each other.

My classmates are a very diverse group.