Southeastern Louisiana University

« See more reviews of Southeastern Louisiana University

I love to tell my friends about the book rental program we have here at Southeastern Louisiana Universtiy. Every class if it has a textbook that you need to rent will always be just forty-five dollars. It does not matter if it is five books in the class to rent all five books for that one class would just be forty-five dollars. I have saved so much money here, with my six courses I only spent two hundred and seventy dollars on books, where as my firends in other schools spent closer to one thousand.

The main thing that I brag about at this school is that it is very easy to access the teachers outside of class. Most of the teachers that I have had the three years that I have been there have been very helpful outside of class and are willing to take their time with you until you are able to understand the material.

The atmosphere a Southeastern is very laid-bak and comfortable. The people are friendly, the grounds are lovely, and the buildings are newly renovated. There's a great gym, library, and cafeteria. The dorms are new and kept in good condition. The teachers are helpful and highly qualified.

I tell them about the student/teacher relationships I have. They're wonderful because the teachers help me gain professional experience. They write personal recommendation letters, and help you as much as the can, even to get scholarships.

the most I brag about is the education program that Southeastern offers. it is is the highest in the state and makes it a lot easier to find a job teaching when your degree says Southeastern Louisiana University.

It depends on the topic being discussed. At Southeastern, we do not have a large Pride among students; however, the University staff works continually to make better options for students to increase pride.

I brag about how small the classrooms are making it easier to learn and get help from the teacher. Also, I like to tell my friends about the new union and how beautiful it is.

The main things I brag about most to my friends about my school would be the nursing courses and the extra curricular activity I'm involved in.

I love to tell people that the teachers at Southeastern get to know you better on a one on one baisis.

When I tell people about my school, I always mention how much I love the campus and the enviroment.