Southeastern Louisiana University

« See more reviews of Southeastern Louisiana University

I did great research in all of the schools that I had applied to. Southeastern was always a part of life because I always lived in Hammond and the school is within walking distance. I wish, however, that I would have known more about the scholarships that Southeastern offers because they only broadcast a few and the others you learn about when you read your catalog (if you do).

I wish i had known how much i would have to drastically change my study habbits. In High School i would just go to class and pay attention. Hardly any studying was necessary. Now that i am in College i have noticed that i must be aware at all times during class lectures and be ready to take notes at any minute.

I felt I was well prepared for Southeastern. The one thing I wish I had known was how to form better study habbits. School came natural in high school, not so much in college. You have to really earn your grades here.

Before I started my college venture, I wish I would have known how much it costed to attend, not just the tuition as well as living conditions. I would have at least tried to be more prepared.

college is WAY tougher than high school. those who have never cracked a book in their life, will have to!

I wish I had known the importance of getting involved on campus and the parking situation.

I wish I would have known myself better, and what I would be able to handle.

I wish I was more knowledgeable about financial aid and student loans.

I wish I would have known that thre were few stores.

I wish I had known this town was so small.