Southeastern Louisiana University

« See more reviews of Southeastern Louisiana University

The best thing about my school is its size and location. The size of Southeastern is relatively small to where anywhere on campus would take fifteen minutes at most, but it rarely does depending on current positions. Also, it is based in a college town in which everything you could possibly need is surrounding the campus. The school has many helpful materials for students who want to better themselves and work hard to achieve greatness in school.

The best thing about Southeastern Louisiana University is the campus. The campus is tobacco free so there is no need to worry about second hand smoke, and the campus is absolutely beautiful. There has been many renovations in the past couple years to make the campus more convenient for their students. There is a brand new student union which is the perfect place to relax with friends after a busy day at school.

The best thing about my school would be the opportunity to become a well rounded individual. There are many things my school as to offer. Things such as Greek life, intramural sports, school sports, class selection available (especially for electives), and overall just the social enviornment that Southeastern Louisiana University has to offer. I would definately reccommend it to anyone.

The diversity of students is the best. Everyone can meet a new person and enjoy their presence whether they are of the same origin or not. This school is definitely unbiased in it's opinion of various colors/nationalities etc.

The professor and student relationship is one of the best at SLU. The teachers really know how to relate and communicate with students. Each professor show how they care about the students academic success.

I consider the professors to be the best thing about my school. They know what they are doing and they are able to get the students to undestand the concepts they are teaching.

The theatre program is the best thing about the school because we have staff who cares to treat us as future colleauges and who really teach us and are willing to help us.

The best thing about my school is probably our textbook rental store so that we do not have to purchase our textbooks.

I would consider the diverseness of students and their different personalities to be the best thing about my school.

The art program. I was displaced to this school after Hurricane Katrina and the art program convinced me to stay.