Southeastern University Top Questions

Elsa

Souhteastern University was, without a doubt, the most diverse school that I had visited prior to enrolling. I have seen a number of small Christian schools throughout the country. This school presents an incredible amount of artistic assets. The student body can be summed up as very passionate and very charismatic. The overall atmosphere at the school--contributed to by the student body, the faculty, and the actual campus--is what makes this college entirely unique. There is a universal drive to impact people OUTSIDE the campus through the love of Jesus Christ.

Lexus

This is a Christ centered University that encourages students to discover and embrace who God has designed and called them to be.

Laeleya

What makes this school so unique is the way they love Jesus Christ. This college foundation is the Lord and they stand on the word of God. No other school I know is as helpful and loving as Southeastern University. This school is also very welcoming and very beautiful!

Everyone cares about you here. You get to know people right away through Campus events. The reason why I like southeastern is I get to learn more about God and get a Christian education at the same time.

Shannan

I am currently majoring in Theology, so Southeastern provides me with the ability to learn about my faith in an environment that agrees and uplifts my beliefs. Also, it is a school that provides the classes and skills I need in order to work in the ministry.

Compared to the other schools I looked into, Southeastern University stuck out because of its Christ-centered environment and educators excited and dedicated to teaching their students.

Kaila

well, it's more strict, there are less options available for some degrees, but the time that you'd spend there will make it all worth while. the campus is well situated nice and close to the down town area.

Candace

The major thing that is unique to Southeastern University is the community on campus. The administration's dream is for the students and you can see that throught the activities the put on, the time they take out of their schedule to talk to you, and the contageous energy they ooze while walking on campus. The upperclassmen are also very friendly and willing to help the underclassmen and get them involved in activities on and off campus.

Nancy

My school is located in the heartland of Florida. It is surrounded by beautiful lakes. It is close to family type entertainment such as Disney World, Sea World, etc. Southeastern's Professors are willing to give their time and help as needed when students are having problems understanding course material. Academic advisors are cordial and helpful. The best part is the spiritual atmosphere-it is very dynamic!

Brittani

My campus is known for its beauty and it's people. It is sucha small community composed of teachers, counselers and admisitrators who have a heart for God, their study, and the lives that will one day will change the world. Unlike other school they are easily accessable an will help you through any problem whether it be personally or school related. Something I have never experienced before. Southeatern is a safe haven that feels like family. Although not perfect, Southeastern strives to produce world changers that wil be the flicker of a flame that ignites an entire nation.

Chad

This is a christian school with a chapel service we must go to 35 times in a semester. I can count on most people around me not drinking or doing drugs ever. The campus buildings and scenery are gorgeous.

Krystal

This school allows you the opportunity to be between Tampa and Orlando, definitely a perk!

Brittani

Southeastern University offers a Christ-centered education with 45 undergrated majors and seven graduate programs. And also international studies abroad. The students, staff and professors are an accessible, diverse group and the campus is like a vacation resort. The university offers you avenues to worship, serve, lead, play sports, strengthen community, and perform. The university helps you use your interests, talents and heart for God to develop your gifts and your character so you can impact your world. The other universities I considered, did not offer this type of learning environment I wanted for completing my course of study.