Southeastern University

« See more reviews of Southeastern University

Our campus is very well kept and absolutely stunning. More then that, our professors legitimatly care about the students. They want to meet with us and help us in our futures. Small class sizes make it easy for them to be personable and to get to know them. More then that, we attract professors with strong faith values and are well established in their fields of study, so you get both excellent faith integration as well as someone who knows what they're actually talking about when they lecture.

The community is fantastic! There is such a sense of unity as you walk around and not only with the students but with all the faculty and staff. The faculty and staff genuinely care for the students and want to know them as individuals. Because of the smaller size, you have a say in the classroom and your teachers know you. It is just really nice to be known as myself and not just a number amoung thousands.

We have the best president (Dr. Mark Rutland) in the universe. He speaks at about 2/3 of the chapels and can often be seen around campus eating in the restraunt with the students and cheering along at sporting events. The professors and the knowledge i graduated with is at a high level. My eduaction is at least as valuable as a state school as far as material learned.

Southeastern University is a place full of opportunities to cultivate and share your faith with others and to spend time focusing on your relationship with God. This university is full of ministries and friendly people. It's a wonderful place to continue on in the search for the Truth!

The school is located in sunny, warm Florida. We often brag about being able to go to the beaches, even though I only go maybe once or twice a semester. Being a Christian University, the school also has really great chapels services and spiritual worship.

The campus, it is the most beautiful campus that I have ever seen. The facilities are all 100% remodeled or just constructed. The swaying palm trees, smell of the fresh Florida breeze, and the golden sun showing itself all day.

That we have an incredible theatre department, and a lot of my professors think outside the box and make me think! And that we have beautiful lakes all around.

I speak mostly about our facilities and the professors. I also mention our athletics from time to time, but I dont like bragging about our athletic prowess.

My school allows each student to be different. It allows us to be who we really are. The campus is BEAUTIFUL and the grass is green every day of the year!

I think that the campus is beautiful, the professors are helpful and kind, and the atmosphere of the university life is very welcoming.