Southeastern University Top Questions

I believe there isn't anyone who "shouldn't" attend this school because this school is so accepting.

Brinda

Well it is a Christian school so someone who is willing to grow in their faith, but still get a good education! Professors, mentors, and other campus staff will push you out of your comfort zone.

It's a private Christian University with around 3,000 students. If you're looking for something with fewer rules or a larger student body, this probably isn't for you. There's a strict no drinking/smoking policy.

Haleigh

Anyone could attend Southeastern University. It is a Christ centered school allowing their non Christian students to have the chance to get to know God and are able to be saved in the process. The classes are amazing and moving and the community within the campus is very friendly. Anyone would be lucky to attend such an awesome University.

People with low work ethic and those who struggle academically would struggle greatly at Southeastern because of the rigorous academic exercises and high standards of the professors. Students are expected to be punctual with turning in assignments and are expected to do their best. School policy states that students under 20 years old must submit to a 1am curfew; those 19 and under who dislike curfews would probably struggle at Southeastern. School also has a strict no-partying policy; drugs, alchohol, and nicotene products are not permitted; those who partake in these activities would find it difficult at Southeastern.

I would say anyone who gets the opportunity should attend here. If you are already a Christian, this is a healthy learning environment for you academically as well as spiritually. If you are not a Christian, this is where you should be and hopefully by the end of your four years you have become a Christian.

Janelle

A person who likes to drink alcohol and party should not attend this school. There is zero tolerance for it.

Brittani

Open minded students who want a quality education and are serious about persuring it.

Someone who isn't willing to follow some rules

A person who doesn't want to succeed while living in an environment of accountability, responsibility, and discipline should not attend Southeastern University. A person who relies on only themselves and doesn't let anyone else in, especially God, should not come to Southeastern University. It's very much a familial community, and we support eachother while chasing after our dreams. Also, a person who only cares about partying and sex should not attend Southeastern University. Life is about more than just a good time while we're young.

Someone who is serious about their faith. Attending a Christian University isn't going to change you and make you a strong Christian, you have to do that for yourself. Chapel attendance is required, but the services are great! The professors are caring and often form one on one relationships with the students; however, academics do not slack because of it.

Those who are not mainly ministry oriented people should consider whether or not the programs that they wish to take at Southeastern are going to give them the best education. People who are not involved in Christianity should probably consider their spiritual state before attending.

Anyone is welcome.

Britta

Someone who is willing to adhear to rules and shedules for the sake of their education. We have a dresscode, curfew, chapel attendance quotas and strong policies regarding attendance and turning in assignments on time and there is zero tolerance for drinking or illegal drugs. There is also a required Religion Minor (20 credits). On the flip side the school is a wonderful place to introduce you to college. I have never met a school that was so welcoming. It is safe, friendly place to live. It is also absolutly gorgeous.

Someone who doesn't have christian values and doesn't want to grow spiritually and academically.

Anyone who hates Christians