Southeastern University Top Questions

Richard

I appreciate the Christ centered philosphy of the school and students. I appreciate that I can complete my whole degree online. As someone that works a night shift and 12 hour work nights it is great that I do not have to be in the classroom for all of the instruction.

Erika

The best thing about Southeastern University is the dynamic student to student, student to teacher relationships. If there is ever a need, everyone is there for each other. Teachers even know and care deeply about the students lives and consider all possibilities of helping them. There is also a sense of family on the campus, as there are roghly 3500 students.

Kathryn

The best thing about my school is the class size. The class size is smaller than some of the bigger universities and because of the size the professors are able to give each student the necessary attention that he or she needs. Every professor is always willing to help students who may be struggling reach their full potential.

Lindsey

I like the community feel, the professors are very welcoming and helpful. We have a very nice campus and I love to sit outside and relax. The university is in the process of exapnding and transition. We just got a new president and he is revamping his leadership team. Big things are going to start happening for Southeastern!

Haleigh

The best thing about Southeastern University is how close you become to the students, staff, and faculty. I've never seen such an inspiring group of individuals. The campus is like a huge family, everyone looks out for everyone, you make friends everywhere you go and I havn't ran into a rude person since I've started attending in August.

Janelle

I love that people are so friendly at my school. The faculty and students are both very helpful and kind to others. I like the way people are respected at my school.

Joshua

The best thing about my school is they do many outreach events. If anything, they are most active in many social movements that help the poor and third world countries. That's not uncommon for today though because everyone is doing it. However, I do applaude the school responding in this way.

Megan

Southeastern's emphasis on living out a Christian lifestyle in school, relationships, and future careers is the best thing about Southeastern. That emphasis is what makes everything else so great while attending Southeastern. No big alcohol parties that may cause fights, sexual problems, and bad grades. Also a Christian bond that binds us as a family. Southeastern also has worship services that keeps us focused on what's most important. At Southeastern we learn that we need to be the best we can at our careers and maintain ethical practices.

Tamara

The best thing about is the diversity. Even though it is an HBCU, Lincoln University is the most diverse HBCU. Racial ethnicities that create the basis of the school's social standing are African-American, Caucasian, Mid-Eastern, Jamaican, African, and Asian. Though the campus is prodominently African-American, or black, this gives the urban youth a way of looking into other ethnical cultures and their values and showing them some sense of concern for others.

Kelly

I enjoyed the campus and it's arcitecture. It was nice living on a campus that felt like living in a resort. The campus is on the lake and surrounded by beautiful landscaping.

Solomon

The professors are extremely gifted in their fields. Many are from graduate schools of big renown; however, they are also very approachable. It is easy to be able to set up a time to talk with them concerning whatever issues or questions the student may have.

Jayen

I like the diversity and how friendly the peopleit are! We have the BEST president an University could ever have!!

Keith

The Christian environment and faith-based learning helps to prepare students for life in a secular world.

Gina

I'm not quite sure what the best thing at my school is.

Susan

The campus is beautiful and the weather is great.

Alexandra

There are so many good things about SEU. I think the thing that I liked best was the atmosphere around campus. The campus in general is so inviting and peaceful. I love it!!