Southern Connecticut State University Top Questions

Brimming with pride.

Bryanna

Southern has numerous activities that students can participate in whether living on or off campus.

An inexpensive school with great professors willing to teach you as long as your willing to learn

Chester

Southern Connecticut State University, is an interactive and diverse school.

Krystal

Southern Connecticut State University is an awesome school with alot of help as to becoming successsful.

Carli

Southern could be a good school if they had better advisors for students, educators, and services.

Jamila

My school is diverse.

IN NEED OF Structure

Southern Connecticut State University is a community that accepts all diversities with open arms, ready to learn.

Frances

Southern Connecticut State University is a effective institution where students can learn from talented professors and vast educational resources, while having the convenience in tuition and location of a public institution.

Tanya

The atmosphere of Southern Connecticut State University is an even blend of fun, loving and serious studies and is filled with great people and awesome opportunities.

SCSU is a very diverse and friendly environment, that always has something going on in the warm weather.

Southern is really fun, inspration, and has allowed me to learn a lot more than i ever thought i could.

Yelitza

It's like a small town fill with very smart and supportive professors!!

A place where anyone can go to receive an education that will last a lifetime.

Nadia

This school is full of diversity and openness, and everyone is friendly and up for new ideas.

Southern has a great deal to offer its students academically.

crowded with many good courses.

My school is small, connected, and fun.

a accepting place where anyone can get into if they tryed their best, and really truly wanted to come here.

Kinda tiny, feels like the ghetto sometimes, scary at night.

Breanne

Southern is a school that is very diverse and helpful in many different ways.

Hayley

Commuter school

akintunde

The sky is the limit at SCSU, and truly take advantage of the countless resurces and connection to the professional world available. Also, do not forget to get involved in a few of the amazing and unique groups on campus.

Boring, very.

Southern Connecticut State University is a wonderful college that allows students to succeed academically and socially.

Neil

Fun, Laidback.

A very diverse school with many different activities.

Romain

A big community with a small school atmosphere that is open to all kinds of races genders ethnicies and sexual orientaions. we just lack a wresteling program.lol

SCSU fills the need for education for the masses: it does not, however challenge you to go above and beyond, I feel that academic standards are very low.