Southern Connecticut State University

« See more reviews of Southern Connecticut State University

Southern Connecticut State University is a effective institution where students can learn from talented professors and vast educational resources, while having the convenience in tuition and location of a public institution.

The sky is the limit at SCSU, and truly take advantage of the countless resurces and connection to the professional world available. Also, do not forget to get involved in a few of the amazing and unique groups on campus.

The atmosphere of Southern Connecticut State University is an even blend of fun, loving and serious studies and is filled with great people and awesome opportunities.

A big community with a small school atmosphere that is open to all kinds of races genders ethnicies and sexual orientaions. we just lack a wresteling program.lol

SCSU fills the need for education for the masses: it does not, however challenge you to go above and beyond, I feel that academic standards are very low.

Southern Connecticut State University is a wonderful college that allows students to succeed academically and socially.

Southern Connecticut State University is a community that accepts all diversities with open arms, ready to learn.

a accepting place where anyone can get into if they tryed their best, and really truly wanted to come here.

SCSU is a very diverse and friendly environment, that always has something going on in the warm weather.

Southern Connecticut State University is an awesome school with alot of help as to becoming successsful.