Southern Connecticut State University

« See more reviews of Southern Connecticut State University

The campus has many clubs and organizations that try to give every student the opportunity to engage in a leadership role. Also, the administrators do their best to meet the demands and needs of the students to make Southern a truly great place to be.

There are so many activities to be involved in, and if you enjoy more than one it's not too hard to balance them. There is always an activity for someone, and many groups provide a lot of programs for students that want something to do.

The education program at Southern Connecticut State University is amazing, I had only applied to the state schools and by far SCSU had the best education program, it also has a wonderful nursing program for anybody pursuing that.

southern is just a really pathetic school, I should've gone somewhere more challenging, I just didnt have the guts to travel its not unique at all in my opinon, good if your a party girl

The student population is about half and half with commuters and on campus housing students. The variety allowed for different groups of friends and study groups.

SCSU is very diverse. Everyone seems to get along, and it has a lot of different classes to choose from.

Southern was cheaper than the other schools I applied to, and it is in New Haven which is a cool city.

The amount of commuter students and yet everyone still seems close knotted to eachother

The other schools I considered were not in the city.

Nothing really