Southern Connecticut State University

« See more reviews of Southern Connecticut State University

The kind of people that should attend this university would be anyone actually. If you're local, or out of state any one should attend if they're looking to further their education. Becoming a college student, I've learned that there are all kinds of people and feel as if there is not a certain kind of person that is ideal for this school or any school in fact. I feel as if anyone should attend this school if they have the determination and confidence in themselves to attend.

A person that is willing to learn to the best of their ability. someone that will put all of their time into school and put their best foot forward. Attending this college was the best choice that I could have made. I am close to home and still keep in contact with my friends from high school. the enviornment is very friendly and ther is a lot of help among faculty and staff. the classes are tough and a person has to stay focused and turn their sociual life on a lower level.

The type of person that should attend SCSU is someone who has a thirst for knowledge and a friendly disposition. If you have those two qualities you will do incredibly well here. This is a place where you can be who you are without being judged or persecuted for it. For the price of attending this school you are getting an amazing education. This school teaches both the wealthy and underprivileged but at the same time treats them like equals.

There are a couple senarios where a person should attend Southern Connecticut State University. For one, as colleges go it is not very expensive if you live in Connecticut so one should come here if they want to save money and still get a quality education. Also, if a student is not sure what they want to major in this is also a good college because of the liberal arts style teaching and classes.

Anyone can attend this school to be honest. As said before, Southern is very diverse, and there is an activity for everyone. They do alot of residence life programs to keep everyone happy and active as well. A person who loves to feel as if they were at home would most definitely enjoy this school because the people around you turn into family for the most part.

A person looking for a local university that provides all the "college-living" qualities, while having the option of living with parents, commuting to school or working while still in school. A person who doesn't have a lot of money to attend a private school, and/or does not want to take so many student loans, this is a more economic option.

This school has a strong teaching and nursing program, so whomever considers either one would fit perfectly here. There are also artist programs that are strong for those persuing in art or music. This is a general career-based school, whatever you want to be, this school has enough of the courses or credits you need to get your dream job.

Southern Connecticut State University is a very good school. I found the school to be a perfect fit for me. People who enjoy to learn, have set goals and want a career in teaching will greatly benefit from the B.A programs offered at S.C.S.U. The amazing staff and curriculum is geared to prepare you to be the best teacher you can be.

The person that should attend this school should like different type of people.And should not be afraid to be socialize with people from different backgrounds. They should also like decent sized class rooms the classes here aren't that big and some are even small with like 20 people in them.

Students who have made up their minds to major in education, engineering, nursing or computer science should really attend this school. SCSU offers the best programs and place you in you career very early.