Southern Connecticut State University Top Questions

yasheika

I BELIEVE THAT IF YOUR ARE NOT LOOKING FOR DIVERSITY AND TEACHERS WHO ARE HANDS ON AND WILL TELL YOU LIKE IT IS THEN YOU SHOULD NOT ATTEND SCSU. THE TEACHERS AT THE SCHOOL WLL ENSURE THAT YOU GET A GREAT EDUCATION BUT IT MIGHT NOT PLEASE EVERYONE.

A person who shouldn't attend SCSU is a person who wishes to big at an environment that has a big city feel to it. While there is plenty to do at SCSU it would pale in comparison to other schools in larger cities. SCSU has more of a small town feel, and most of its students are local, thus if you feel like you want to meet people from far and wide, nationally and internationally, SCSU is not the school for you

Teresa

As I’ve been attending Southern Connecticut State University, I have been surrounded by hard working prosperous and determined students including myself. Anyone can become capable of obtaining a college education at Southern Connecticut State University, but people who lack determination should not attend this school. Southern is a university that challenges students to work to the best of their ability. Students who lack determination to strive for good grades and completing very significant goals will not be able to succeed at Southern. Students entering Southern should be determined and ready to work and if not they should not attend.

Tamile

The type of person that should not attend this school is someone without drive and a passion to receive a higher education. Southern Connecticut State University is one of those schools that embodies what it means to have a goal. The campus enviornment helps many people to take the steps needed to reach their goals and aspirations in life. If a person who has no desire to better themself or develop a greater knowledge of a career this would not be the best school for them to attend as the would feel out of place in the created environment.

Lyana

A person looking for a challenge, excitement, and someone who wants to go above and beyond the usual learning. Southern takes learning to a different level with their advance technology, on campus seminars, and deeply experienced teachers. A student looking for the safest envirnoment to learn in should come to this university. However, dispite Southern's outstanding education a student looking to get involved in on campus activites, performances, free conferences, free trainings, dances, and fun voulnteer opportunites should apply to this school. A student looking to be accepted for who they are should think about SCSU as their choice.

A person should know who they are. So many of the students have no idea what they want and get stuck at our campus for years trying to get a degree with no guidence.

Someone who for a social life likes to go downtown a lot, or go home on the weekends. I feel like they would have the best of both worlds since the work here may be stressful at time but it is still managable so you can still have a life outside of school work.

A person who should not attend this school is someone who is not comitted to their future or an education.

someone who likes big schools, doesnt like small interactive classes and likes to go to big parties

Its a pretty big school with alot of friendly people. SO if your looking for a campus school in a city this is for you

someone who isnt committed and if you want to come to a party all the time then dont come to this school.

Ting

people who want a very spirited school and are really dependant on the school system and faculty.

Corin

A student that wants to live on campus and have a deep connection to their fellow students.

Anyone.

LaVera

I don't think there is a certain type of person who should not attend this school. There are many students here who have different lives but we all are here to recieve an education and that is the most important thing.