Griffin, GA
Southern Crescent Technical College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Southern Crescent Technical College

caitlyn

There are alot of friendly faces but some of the staff are unhelpful.

There are alot of friendly faces but some of the staff are unhelpful.

Some are kind and help but others are harsh and rude.

If I was able to go back knowing what I do. I would go to a bigger college with more students. I would apply for the better schools so that I would not have to be into the mess I am in today. However, I would still continue the path of being a High school teacher.

Nicholette

Considering that I did not go to my senior year of high school. I would have told myself to stay in school!!! In the year after I stopped attending high school I did regret my decision, but I went and got my GED instead. After that I went to college and have since graduated with an AAS in Accounting. I am planning on continuing at another college to gain my backelor's degree. Funding is my problem.. :(

The teachers in my school were the best. Anytime the students needed anything from them or went to them for extra help they were always willing to go the extra mile to get a solution. They were not afraid to push our limits either. When it came to learning that is their number one priority.

No person shouldn't attend school. School is for everyone, and everyone should have the opportunity to better themselves if they choose to.

Janaya

My classmates are cool.

My classmates are cool.

First, I would tell myself to make sure that I do not sleep upon those important deadlines for financial aid, registering classes, buying textbooks, or other important tasks. If I do, then it will make my life a living hell to try and catch up. Secondly, I would tell myself to choose a college carefully. I need to understand that what I want versus what I need may not always mesh well together and to weigh my options realistically. Would that commute really be worth it? Will financial aid be able to handle these costs? Lastly, networking is very important. That does not mean that I have to be the most popular person in the world. Just connecting with other classmates or developing a student-teacher relationship with an instructor are perfect examples of everyday practical networking, which may be essential to furthering my career or gaining opportunities to expand my skills.

The worst thing about my school is that there are not many opportunities to meet new people and be able to network. Everyone seems to just go through the motions of obtaining their degrees. There are not a lot of social aspects to the school. This could be a positive for some but for others, like me, this is a huge negative.

Southern Crescent Technical College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.