Southern Crescent Technical College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Southern Crescent Technical College

Joseph

I enrolled as a dual enrolled high school student and continued to my desired degree as a SCTC student. I believe the college offers a wide range of certificates and degrees for a variety type of students. I only wish SCTC offered more college level sports for students to play.

Jamie

I love the college and everything about it! The staff is so wonderful and everyone is so helpful! The program I am in is a tough one but my professors are so encouraging and they are willing to help in every way possible! They are available all the time via text message or email!

Melisa

I am working toward my diploma in Early Childhood Education and Teaching. I work full-time, have a family and am the caregiver to my 84 year old uncle. I do not have time for the traditional college setting. I never thought I would be able to attend college. However, the staff at Southern Crescent Technical College have shown me different. I attend on-line classes. Everyone from Admissions to the professors are always professional and very helpful. I am thankful for all the programs and the accessibility to obtain a college education. I would HIGHLY recommend Southern Crescent Technical School.

Jordyn

Southern Crescent Technical College is a two year college mostly for certificate courses like film or welding. Most students that attend here live off campus and are very chill with the environmental. This is a laid back community, which feels welcoming and wholesome. This college has teachers with small classes so they are always accessible. This college makes me feel right at home and I wouldn't pick anywhere else.

Glenda

The professor's are always available to help and answer questions,they are very knowledgeable and friendly. The students help each other and are friendly. There are many courses to choose from. There are many medical programs to choose from. The nursing program is one of the best around.

Dishon

Southern Crescent is a phenomenal school for students who do not know what they want to do with their life yet, want to ease their way into their major if their are not sure about their major yet, or just looking a affordable two-year College that meets the transferable program requirements towards a University in the state of Georgia.

Jessenia

I just started. I am quite excited to see what this school will bring me for the next 2 years. I hope to get good grades and accomplish my dreams and hopefully be able to kickstart my career. I am very happy to be able to be a part of this school and I just hope I wont be disappointed.

Sheila

Before I attended Southern Crescent Tech in Griffin, GA, I was attending Georgia Military College in Fayetteville, GA. One of the things I really liked about SCTC is the semester long classes. The teaching material was not crammed into 8 weeks. Another thing I enjoyed was how spacious it is. There are sitting tables set up all over campus. Parking could be better, but so far I have enjoyed my professors. I have even made a friend who comes from the same background as me. Overall, I enjoy attending school at SCTC.

Brieanna

It's an ok technical school. The academics are ok, I took it for dual enrollment and it was easy enough. The professors are easy to reach through email 4 days a week. some try their hardest to help and respond to others don't. If you go here make sure to use rate, my professor.

RiAnna

It's nice and I believe if you don't want to go to a big university, then a school like Southern Crescent is a great choice! I didn't want to go to a 4 year college, so when I found out about Southern Crescent, I fell in love. It had my major and it's only a 2 year program, so I will be out at 20!

The school was kind of annoying to apply to. I think they should make it easier for students to apply. They should also make it easier for new students to understand what they're getting into. I had never gone to college and I found it very hard to understand what to do. However, the campus was clean and brand new, and the teachers were very helpful. They taught me what I needed to know for my major.