Southern Illinois University-Carbondale

« See more reviews of Southern Illinois University-Carbondale

Southern Illinois University has one of the most well spread out campuses filled with trees and plants. The faculty, staff, and students at Southern are all very helpful and supportive for your future goals and aspirations. I cannot imagine going anywhere else, truly. I am a proud Saluki among many. What I like most about Southern is how diverse the campus is in race, religion, and views. Southern is a larger school that has a intamite little school feeling. Campus life is close with the community, making you feel right at home.

If you want to spend your weekends exploring water falls and enjoying the forests that suround campus and your weekdays discovering your real potential and applying it through a variety of in-depth hands on classes where students develope good relationships with professors and each other than Southern Illinois University is the place for you.

It is a well rounded school where I can get a very good education, especially in my chosen career path of criminal justice. It is an excellent location in an area of the state where there is a lot of wild life and a lot of recreational activities. The school gives me a great social outlet as well as a good educational experience.

Southern Illinois University at Carbondale is a school that is large enough where there are man diverse options for major and a diverse faculty, but is small enough where wherever a person goes, they can see someone they know and can feel comfortable enough asking questions to anyone.

Southern Illinois University of Carbondale is a college with more than I could have ever imagined. It is filled with kind hearts, unlimited resources, outstanding professors, and a beautiful campus.

SIU is a student friendly, academic center for students who want become much more than just a graduate, they leaders, mentors, who strive to excel in every aspect of their academic and social lives.

Southern Illinois University-Carbondale is a wooded campus that welcomes people of all types, and offers a large variety of classes taught by a large, diverse population of teachers.

Thoroughly research colleges before making a decision on where you want to attend. Make a list of what's important to you about schools. Make an inform decision.

A diverse community that allows students of all ages to become whatever he or she desires and is equipted to allow he or she to do that.

Carbondale is a great place, especially for Radio-TV majors and it would be even better if everyone drank a little less.