Southern Illinois University-Carbondale

« See more reviews of Southern Illinois University-Carbondale

Any person of any religion, ethnicity, nationality, or anything in between should go here. This school is accepting of everyone, and there is a club for anything you are interested. Even if there isn't one, you are more than welcome to create a club unique to you. This school is accepting and also has a diverse range of degrees available to their students to major and minor in.

The kind of person that would be a perfect mathch for SIU is someone that is very focused on their education. Also someone that is willing to do a lot of reasearch, because SIU is a very big reasearch school. This person also should be good at going out and meeting new friends because this campus always has something going on. It is never dead, not even on the weekends.

Anybody can attend this school. If you are a good student there is the honors program, which is a wonderful program. If you are a poor student, the school is filled with other poor students. There is a wide variety of students who attend Southern Illinois University that any type of person can find people like him or herself at Southern Illinois University.

The kind of person that should attend this school should be a person who is highly motivated, can handle challenge , be able to adjust to new settings and be willing to ask for help when needed. They should be a team player, cooperative, dependable and a person who wants to make a difference in their life and the lives of others.

If you are going to attend Southern Illinois University, you should be a person that is open to all people and ideas. This school hosts a very diverse group of people who can be learned from. If you are excited about meeting new people who will accept you for who you are, then SIU is the place for you.

Anyone who is willing to step out of their shell to better their future and to gain a college degree in their desired field. This school is a perfect fit for someone who is not ready for a huge campus but is also ready to move out on their own to experience life on their own.

The type of students that should attend this school are students who love nature, are academically focused. Students who are interesting in many opportunities with field experience and research in there specific feild of interest. Southern Illinois is a great school to attend.

I feel that a person who lives in Illlinois that desire to be away from home, but not too far away should attend this school. There are trains that students who do not have cars usually take back home that run everyday of the week at various times.

Someone who is serious about their education as well as eager to meet new people and open to different opportunities in advancing their prespective careers and socializing skills.

I believe that any type of person can attend this universtiy. It is a great fit for anyone, as long as they have there seleceted field of study.