Southern Nazarene University Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Southern Nazarene University

Chelsea

It is a very friendly, open, small campus environment. The professors are nice assessable. The goal of the school Character, Culture, Christ in shown and demonstrated well. The small campus atmosphere allow for every student to get the chance to receive help and attention. The extracurricular activities and arts program are excellent. The college staff really cares if you succeed.

Jeremy

It’s a polite and safe campus that excelled in academics. I believe snu is a great place for Christinans or any student to get involved and receive good education from a friendly staff. At snu they don’t just see you as another student, front the time you get to there tonthe time you graduate the staff really tries to know individuals through different modes.

Dajon

Is awesome

Lindsay

I love southern nazarene university and I can't wait to start school.

Leea

I love visiting Southern Nazarene University. It is always full of life and everyone is happy. The teachers are always available from what I have heard and seen. The housing facilities are amazing. The cafeteria is great, but if for some reason you do not want to eat there, there are other places to eat near and on campus. Housing Facilities off campus are available if you do not want to be on campus, but being on campus is where all the activities happen.

Skye

Southern Nazarene University is a great school for those who want to learn in a safe Christian environment. This school provides all the assessments to succeed in the classroom and also for athletes who want to play at a collegiate level. This university has helped me become more independent, motivated, and determined in my school work and on the softball field.

Bethany

Small caring Christian campus. Have found friends for life and faculty mentors who take a real interest in me .

Southern Nazarene University is a fantastic school to learn and grow. It is a safe place to come as you are. SNU is a place where you will build lifelong friendships because the community is so compelling. There are many opportunities to connect with on-campus groups and organizations, such as; community crew focused on volunteer work, LIFE Club a program for students with disabilities, The SNU Honors program, Student Government Association, and the various sports. Not only is the social life fantastic and always exciting, so is the academic side. The professors are here to help you grow into the person God wants you to become. There is not a time when a professor is not willing to help, whether it be on-campus or off-campus, they are always happy to help. SNU is dedicated to providing education in a Christ-centered environment. Southern Nazarene University is the only place I can imagine the exceptional education I am receiving.

Jason

I love everything about this school, the students are great. The professors are kind and ready to help whenever. The campus is nice and small yet up to date, the dorms are gorgeous and it is an amazing environment to grow and be a part of. If you chose SNU you won't regret it.

Jerika

I love Southern Nazarene and the atmosphere of campus. I can't wait to be a student at SNU and to become a member of such an outstanding school. Southern Nazarene is the perfect school for me. Between the extracurricular opportunities, the faith base, where I can always find a brother or sister in Christ when I need it, and the ideal class sizes, SNU is my dream school. My number one, and only choice for college.

Kezia

Great school!

Uwe

Southern Nazarene is a very welcoming school just the overall feeling you get when you first enter down to the the faculty you meet when you’re visiting they just make you feel welcomed and like you’re in good hands they’re very informative and make you feel like you’re ready to take on College.

Shaybrie

I think it brings together a warm,homelike feeling with a new beginnings atmosphere. It is near the middle of the state and it's in Oklahoma so everyone is quite friendly. The cost may be a little higher but the quality is worthwhile and you grow more individually with a family setting on campus.

Meagan

I am not currently on the campus of Southern Nazarene University yet. In fact I am just an incoming freshman, however the process has been really great so far on going into SNU. I look forward to becoming a student of this college. The campus is quite beautiful, and I loved the atmosphere when I was there.

Mitchell

I love this school. The class sizes are fairly small. The staff is very helpful, from the office to the teachers and advisors. This school gave me a chance when no others would and I have excelled academically, spiritually and socially. Fantastic experience.