Manchester, NH
Southern New Hampshire University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Southern New Hampshire University

Kate

It is friendly, small enough to see your friends around , and focuses on academics, yet leaves you with time to party.

Go out there, don't be scared, pick somewhere close to home with friendly people!

The class size. I love having classes 30 students and less.

Tara

This is a really good school for students who are majoring in Business or culinary. It has a small class room size which creates a good learning enviornment where you don't feel uncomfortable to ask questions or get help.

Just choose the school that you would like to attend the most not based upon the price. You want to make the right choice and have a good four years and an overall good college experience.

The best thing about my school is that it is only and hour and is fifteen minutes away from loon mountain so if your a skiier or snowboarder this wa ill be a definite bonus.

We have a pub on campus for wet events. People 21 and over are allowed to drink discounted beverages during certain events.

Visit the schools that you are looking at and choose the one that feelis like home to you. Don't go for the name or because your friends are going there. You get a gut feeling walking around on your tour and you just know.

Alicia

I would make sure to visit, sit in on classes in the field you think you want to complete, talk to professors and students around campus, eat lunch in the cafe and spend time walking around on your own, you want to make sure the campus feels safe and "right"(youll just know), see what current students think and how friendly they are, and lastly to make sure the program is organized and well put together, make sure you get what you will be paying for.

Alyssa

my classmates are caring, hard workers and easy to get along with.

my classmates are caring, hard workers and easy to get along with.

I would tell students and parents that they should go to a school that made them feel comfortable, had a good program for the intended major and close to home.

any person really. anyone can find someone that they can get along with. it is a very diverse school and everyone enjoys this school a great deal.

College is one of the most amazing experiences I have ever had so far. The advice that I would give to parents and students about finding the right college is to visit as many schools as they possibly can. They should visit the schools they are interested in while they are in session so they will be able to get a feel of the atmosphere there. This will allow them to narrow down their decisions and options. Also ask questions about your schools, no matter what the question is because the more knowledgeable about your school you are the better choice you will make. To make most of the college experience, the advice I would give would be to get involved and try to meet as many people as possible, whether it is through a campus job, club, or just people in your dorm, the more connections you make early on the better. Also take advantage of opportunities offered to you during your college experience. These opportunities may include study abroad, internships, and volunteer activities and so on. The more involved you are in your school the happier you will be.

The kind of people who should not attend this school are people who are looking for a large school. SNHU is a small campus, although it is growing, it is nothing compared to a UMASS. Also students who don't like class discussions. The classes are very small at SNHU so there are alot of class discussions going on daily. I also think SNHU wouldn't be good for people who just want to go to school to party. Yes like many colleges there are parties, however they aren't anything compared to larger schools.

There really is not anything that is frustrating about SNHU. It is school so there is alot of work to be done. But it would be that way at any school you attend. I enjoy SNHU alot and I really would not change much about it.

Kari-Ann

My school is awesome, the professors are very friendly and I feel like I can call them, email them, or talk to them at any time and there is always something going on here meaning clubs and organizations and events.

The advice I would give to parents and mostly students about finding the right college is to pick one that you feel the most comfortable at. When you walk on to the campus for the first time you need to be able to see your self there and if you don't then it might not be right for you. Also, sit in a classroom and see if the size and the way the professor teaches is what you want. You also want to tour the campus while school is in session so you can get a feel for how big the school is. The advice I would give to making the most out of your college experience is homework and studying comes first. When you first enter college you are going to want to hang out with your friends all the time and you'll forget about homework. That's what happened to me. Last year I always put my homework to the last minute and chose to be with my friends all the time. I came very close to failing out so this year I have learned not to leave my room until all homework is done.

A person who is very friendly and can get along with most people should go here, I feel like I am at home here every one knows every one and its very comfortable like that.

Christina

Their continuing education programs that outreach into Maine and other parts of the state of New Hampshire.

Start as early as possible, look for and apply for any scholarships, grants etc. Also, always fill your FAFSA out before Jan 31st. for the following fall.

Taking two evening classes is considered full time, Yet only full time day students are eligible for SEOG's up to 12,000. a year. As a working mother of three teenagers I should receive financial aid from the school, but I only receive pell grants and to me that's discrimantion.

Chris

DO NOT GO TO THIS SCHOOL!!!!! Worst mistake I have ever made.

DO NOT GO TO THIS SCHOOL!!!!! Worst mistake I have ever made.

How many times I got written up by Public safety

Everything from the faculty not knowing what they are doing to the power tripping public safety officers

Southern New Hampshire University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.