Southern New Hampshire University Top Questions

Autumn

An enjoyable learning environment with plenty of helpful teachers, advisors and classmates; while this isn't the top-rated school in technological fields, it has done an exceptionally good job with the (E-Learning) Game Design program regardless, and I am impressed with the quality of some classes.

justine

Southern New Hampshire Universiry is a Medium sized school with a wide diversity of people; there are many opportunities to meet new interesting people. The community around here is very friendly.

Yvonne

My school is a very safe, welcoming place that I am proud to be attending.

Marwa

It's a good facility, besides spotty wifi, and people are very helpful so even a shy person can ask and be directed to help.

Southern New Hampshire University really cares about it's students success.

John-Patrick

Southern New Hampshire University is a great school for the modern age.

Debra

Very good programs, honest, willing to help the student with any issues.

A small enough school that the faculty still cares, yet large enough to have a good selection of degree programs available.

It is a very social driven school with a very dedicated team of staff who will go above and beyond to ensure that their students are in the best possible positions to pursue their education with minimal stress.

I have not attended this school before, but was interested because of their graphics program. It fit what I was looking for, exactly.

Maura

SNHU is a great place to get involved and meet new people.

Diane

Great online program!

Southern New Hampshire University is a school with many oppertunities. SNHU is also a very diverse school where many culture and religous backgrounds are represented.

Jessamyn

I am an online student exclusively so my experience with the school is a bit limited, but the online program is well designed and very educational.

SNHU is a impresive business school with excellent teachers and a grat online program for distance learners.

tanya

my school is freindly.

Completely and totally not worth the expenses.

Niccole

Expensive!

Tanya

It's a great small school that is right by a good size city, it's very friendly, and new building are built every year, and the class sizes are perfect because they don't go over 30-35 students, and the teachers are all very nice and have many options for students to ask for help.

Small, akward, cliques, challenging, thriving

Aimee

small campus with lots of things to do.

Kari-Ann

My school is awesome, the professors are very friendly and I feel like I can call them, email them, or talk to them at any time and there is always something going on here meaning clubs and organizations and events.

My school is an eco-friendly enviroment.