Southern New Hampshire University

« See more reviews of Southern New Hampshire University

Most seem to be typical students who go to school for the degree, not the learning experience, and do what is necessary to do well in class in order to graduate with a degree that will get them a job.

Even though I haven't met them, because I'm in the online program, the ones that I have talk to are very friendly, and are always eager to listen to suggestions about how they can improve in school.

My classmates are very active. We are constantly talking on chat and email about assignments helping each other out.

My classmates are determind individuals striving to pursue their education to ensure they have a prosperous future.

The majority are immature children who have enrolled solely because of social expectations to attend school.

Classmates are involved, fun, and very friendly, always holding doors and saying hi when they see you.

Everyone is so friendly! I've honestly only met nice people, and I can't believe how amazing that is.

People are nice, and compasionate; an 'all in this together' vibe bounces around between the class.

Many of my classmates - who also take classes online - can be engaging in discussion boards.

They are regular human beings jsut like myself who are friendly and good people.