Southern New Hampshire University Top Questions

What's the Greek scene like?

We have three sororities and fraternities on campus. The three fraternities and sororities consist of one nationally recognized sorority and fraternity and two local sororities and fraternities. The national sorority is Kappa Chi, while the fraternity is Kappa Delta Phi. One of the local sororities is Phi Delta Beta, while their brothers are Phi Delta Theta. And the last local sorority is Phi Omega Psi, and the fraternity is Phi Delta Psi. I joined a sorority my first semester of freshmen year and it was the best choice I've ever made for myself. You get the opportunity to meet some amazing people and there are plenty of sororities/fraternities to see which one is the best fit for you as each organization has their own unique personality to go along with it. Greek life at SNHU also likes to focus on community, working together, and philanthropy.Southern New Hampshire University also has a no-hazing policy so you don't have to worry about anything from the movies you've seen actually happening in real life. I definitely recommend looking into greek life no matter if you're an incoming freshmen, transfer student, or current student at SNHU!