Southern Oregon University

« See more reviews of Southern Oregon University

Located in vibrant, sunny, Ashland, Southern Oregon University is student centered, encourages community involvement, values the arts, and promotes environmental responsibility .

Southern Oregon University is a small liberal art university, with an intimate learning environment and a committment to social responsibility.

This school offers professors that teach in the field that I am studying, and help myself to get a better understanding of the field.

The first thing people notice is how small it is. But once they see the beautiful campus and community, size becomes meaningless.

Southern Oregon University has a really warm and friendly learning environment; I always make new friends in every class I've had.

SOU is a place with friendly people, a clean climate and useful classes with a good variety of extra curricular activities.

Southern Oregon University is a place to find and explore your creativity, individuality, and ingenuity.

A small-town university, worth every moment; limited by its budget, infinite in its atmosphere.

SOU has breathtaking surroundings and a fun atmoshphere.

A decent school for a decent price; nothing special.