Southern Oregon University

« See more reviews of Southern Oregon University

I have never attneded any college or university, but I would lve to. Altogehter I have 5 other siblings, although im the youngest. At the sametime none of them have finished or even tried to further their education and I want to be the first of my family to say that I krystal keshonda mason was the one to do it so that I can help my family with their financial problems.

When looking for the right school one should look for the best school in their field. Don't focus on things like "It's Princeton, that'll look good on your resume!" look for the reputation of the department you want to study. How many graduates are successful at working in the field they studied. This is the most important aspect of college research.

I would recommend parents to research the college advantages and inform their student. I would get the student acquinted with where everything is located before, and get them in to the health center before it is needed. I would get them sign into the gym because it is free to students. I would have them instructed on blackboard, etc.

If I could tell myself anything, I would tell myself to have a good mix of fun and studying. When I first started my college experience I just wanted to have fun. I didn't leave enough time for my studies. So now, here I am six years after graduating high school, still trying to finish my bachelors degree.

I would advise parents and students to consider where the parking is a round campus is. How much the parking permits cost and how safe the vehicles they drive are. Another question to consider, is the benefits that a university offers. Sometimes the benefits out weigh the down sides.

Start looking at schools early. Know what the school is looking for, and do not aim too high, for in many cases you will regret this, and have to most likely go to your safety school. Also, as many times as you will hear this at school, Get Involved. It makes your time worthwhile.

I would tell myself to get the most obnoxious classes out of the way so you can enjoy your last two years taking classes that you are interested in. Spent time studying instead of socializing, and accept everyone for who they are.

First of all it is best that the student find a place where he or she is comfortable to study and live. It is also very important that they look into the programs available at the college to make sure it fits the student's needs.

do not go to comunity college. it was a waste of time , spend the extra money and dont go to a school that will leave you with a question of why did i spend money and have nothing from it

Go and see what the university life is like before accepting and attending. Also check all reviews you could find on the department that you will be focusing in.