Southern Polytechnic State University

« See more reviews of Southern Polytechnic State University

Known for engineering, Southern Poly Tech caters to students through providing revolutionized academic implementations, such as: Smartboards, teacher WebPages, and vast research databases, accompanied by stout curriculums, taught by knowledgeable, caring, exigent teachers; all this enveloped by the school?s aesthetic campus layout, offers students quality education; as Napoleon Hill, an early American writer of personal success literature and advisor to president Roosevelt, once said ?we begin to see, therefore, the importance of selecting our environment with the greatest of care, because environment is the mental feeding ground out of which the food that goes into our minds is extracted.?

Southern Poly is a small university of technology, providing students with resources current to the fields they would like to enter. The academic experience here is what you make of it: there is ample opportunity to dive deeper into subject matter and really become an expert at your craft. It is a great place to find your potential and develop the necessary skills to reach your long-term goals.

Southern Polytechnic State University (SPSU) is a good university because it provides students the best knowledge and technologies. It allows students to interact and grow up in academic environment. Students have opportunities to voice their ideas and opinions to faculties and professors. SPSU is a really nice place for higher education.

The opportunities available at SPSU make it a fun and exciting place to attend but at the same time, also allow students to pursue nearly any feild of study they want with real advice from professors who worked in the "real world" application of those feilds.

This is not a big school, but the atmosphere is great. There is always someone there to answer questions and help you out, whether it is professors or other staff members. This school is great and one of the best schools to attend for engineering.

Southern Polytechnic State University is a decently-sized campus with an amalgamation of old and new buildings, plenty of friendly students, and a rockin' Health and Wellness Center.

Southern Polytechnic is an institution grounded in helping students do their best at reaching higher learning respected fields while also providing a college experience.

Southern Polytechnic State University is a challenging yet rewarding college that is the right size; not to big but not to small, so no student gets left behind.

Southern Polytechnic State University is a small college that offers alot to studnets wishing to continue education in fields with Engineering, or Architecture.

This school is mainly comprised of people who either already, or intend to, apply their education in real world jobs within their areas of study.