Southern Polytechnic State University

« See more reviews of Southern Polytechnic State University

As a product of my major in architecture, my classmates and I have become very close because we spend a lot of time in our on campus, 24- studio space where we complete our projects.

Classmates from SPSU are very willing and helpful when it comes to class work but will point out errors in your work quickly so that everyone benefits from the experience.

Students that have a great balance between working hard in order to get a good job when they graduate and being willing to relax and just hang out and have a good time.

My classmates are very similar to me because the majority of my classmates have the same major as me, which is Computer Engineering Technology.

Culturally Divererse there are currently students and faculty from 116 countries and intelligent. Very driven and goal oriented.

My classmates are rather awkward guys who are definitely not the hard-core, Georgia State party-types, for which I am grateful.

The students at this university are very diverse and for the most part pay a lot of attention to detail and are very focused.

My classmates are people of diverse cultures who are eager to learn, career focused and willing to help each other.

Southern Poly has a very diverse student body, rangeing foreign exchange students to local high school graduates.

In most of my classes my classmates try to demonstrate a good work ethic and strive to be the best they can be.