Southern Polytechnic State University

« See more reviews of Southern Polytechnic State University

The best thing about my school is the small and close knit environment. Unlike larger school with over 20,000 students, SPSU's 5,000 student population provides a perfect opportunity for students to interact with each other as well as with their professors.

SINCE I AM A MECHATRONICS ENGINEER I BRAG ABOUT THE HANDS ON EXPERIENCE AND CONCEPTUAL EXPERIENCE THAT I GET HERE. I ALSO BRAG ABOUT THE STUDENT LOW STUDENT TEACHER RATIO WHICH PROVIDES A BETTER LEARNING EXPERIENCE ESPECIALLY IN THE ENGINEERING FIELD!

At SPSU, there is a great environment. The campus is quiet, and there are mulitiple places outside to study. The faculty and staff are eager to help with any problem, and are very friendly. SPSU treats you as an individual, not just a number.

Small, I have good friends, I really like some of the teachers that teach here, I like the groups and group activities that go on here, and the women's bathrooms are always really clean because of so few women attending this school.

I brag about how understanding the english programs are here. SPSU really understands that we are here for Engineering and don't really care about what Edgar Allen Poe "really ment" when he was writing poems.

I like the fact that the school is cheaper than the University of Georgia and cheaper than Georgia Tech, while giving the same quality education or even quality that is above those other schools.

I brag about how much the professors are willing to help their students. They have flexible schedules and are willing to either stay late or come in early just to help the student understand.

When I brag about my college, I tell my friends about the great teachers I have. My teachers are exciting, hilarious, and always seem to ingrain new information in my head without struggle.

SPSU offers a very flexible schedule for classes, the teachers are dedicated and knowledgeable. Many of the teachers cooperate with the students and really help the students succeed.

I would brag that SPSU is a place were they care what happens to their students. A place where one can go to if a student needs help.