Fort Myers, FL
Southern Technical College-Fort Myers

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Southern Technical College-Fort Myers

Kerline

Southern Technical college is a wonderful school to attend for teens and adults. They offer morning and evening classes. whatever your career goals are at Southern Technical College career training programs are designed to help you reach your career goals.

Olnise

It's a great school that I think others should really consider. The class sizes are perfect. Unlike some of the teachers that previously encounter, the teachers are there to help you and actually know their stuff. I just wished that i went there before going to my other school.

Jackie

Southwest Florida is a wonderful college, classes are relatively small. Professors are usually available before and after class, as well as being available most days. While I don't personally dorm I have seen my friends' dorm room, and honestly while small they are nice. The campus is pretty, with a gallery on site and a garden. Food is pretty good in my opinion, but that can vary between people.

Edward

Honestly, due to the fact that I dropped out and traveled for 16 years before even getting my GED. I would first recommend myself to get the GED straight out of high school and turn it in to a diploma. Beings in California you are able to study your 2 weakest subjects and get your H.S. Diploma. Then my next recommendation would be to actually go to college before choosing to have a child. For many years I had the freedom of not worrying about anything but what I was going to eat or where to sleep. Now having a child I must maintain a residence where it is safe to lay him down. As well I must have plenty of food and find some way for him to be watched. even though I waited until I was older to have a child, due to experiences I was able to observe of th difficulties my sister had as a teenage mother. One thing I would absolutely recommend is traveling first and gaining the experiences that one may gain through such an experience. experiences such as living in Hawaii or hiking through the Redwoods. Live and love life!!!

Johnathan

Never procastinate it will catch up to you. Never give up! Always ask alot of questions. Have fun while you learn. Don't be shy, join a club.

The school is small but offers several degree programs. The student to teacher ratio is small. Therefore, we get alot more one on one time with the professor.

Being a small school there aren't as many different class times. Scheduling can be a little tough.

Veronica

My classmates are harworking and very determined to get their education.

My classmates are harworking and very determined to get their education.

The best advice I would have given myself as a high school senior is that I would have said " Go follow your dreams, do not listen to what others are saying" Get your degree now tdo not wait till you are older. There are so much that you can do let your dreams come true. Remember when you are older and you are adult, you will have more responabilities from taken care of a family , a career, and trying to go to school. Think wisely about your future.

The best thing that about the my school is that they have a very caring stuff. Each stuff members is there to help us grow as students and there always to help achieve our goals.

If could go back in time, I definitely would. My first request would've been to get straight A's. I would tell myself I need to stay home and study instead of going off with my friends. The better the grades, the better the Scholarship. That would really come in hand now. I would also make sure I was in every club possible. The more you show that you are commited the more you may receive. I would push myself to be the best in my hobby, Softball, and make sure I got a Scholarship that would pay for all or some of my schooling. If I could talk to myself as a high school senior, I would have cherrished every moment. Instead of letting time pass by wishing it was over already.

If I would have known how easy it is to go back to school and receive my Bachelor's degree, I would have started as soon as I graduated High School. At Southwest Florida College you can go to school full or part-time, anytime, Monday through Saturday. My Admissions Representative walked me through the entire course of the subject and wanted to learn and also showed me around the school on my first visit with no prior comitment. I can't wait to start my Freshman year at SWFLC!

There is no type of person who should not attend Southwest Florida College. At Southwest Florida College, they tend to your every need. I was always affraid to go to college because of the myth of how expensive it is. Well, after my first appointment I was assured that it was not what I thought. SWFLC works with you on finding different Scholarships that would fit you. They also offer free tutoring, great staff, and a wonderful learning atmosphere. Therefore there is no excuse not to go back to school.

Southern Technical College-Fort Myers administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.