Southern Union State Community College Top Questions

Krischell

The most frustrating thing about my school would most definately have to be parking availablity! Surprisingly, most students/people would have an answer relating to the academic part of school, but not me! I believe many of the attending students here would agree with me. This campus is growing and there is limited parking. Even though there are additional parking areas located 1/2 a mile or less from the campus, no one really wants to park so far away when it rains, in the heat, with heavy books, or when they're late. This campus needs a parking deck!

Seph

The location of the school

Reginald

The most frustrating thing about my school is when teachers expect you to be on time for class but then they cant finish their lecture with in the class period. They want you to stay after to finish the assignment.

Jasmin

I love my current school, the professor are able to assist you on a more personal level. I also feel as if I connect with alot of the students in my classes,such as other young adults my age working full time jobs while in school.