Baton Rouge, LA
Southern University and A & M College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Southern University and A & M College

Audrius

Things that are unique about me schools would have to be its location and its history. Southern was the first HBCU i the State of Louisiana and it sits right on the Mississippi River.

The advice that i would give to these parents and students would be to find a school that the are most comfortable with. Upon making my decision to attend my university i asked myself ,"could I look back and be happy that i made this decision?" Find a school that allows you to enjoy everything it has to offer in addition to providing you with the best education u could receive.

The best thing about my school would have to be the school spirit or the pride that the students have for Southern U.

Joshua

Find a college that will fulfill all of the essentials. College is a wonderful time in a students life and should be enjoyed both academically and socially.

The beast thing about Southern University is the environment. Its a great school for learning and offers unique experiences that can be treasured for life.

Any one can attend this school cause its a very friendly environment dedicated to excellence.

CLIFFORD

My classmates are determined to finish the full student load.

My classmates are determined to finish the full student load.

Choose the college which best fits your career objectives. Do not rush through college, nor procrastinate. I would suggest taking credits during the summer as often as possible.

The most frustrating thing about my school was having to wait a whole year to take a course due to the fact that there wasn't enough enrollment for the proffessor to teach the class.

Suma

Some classmates are hardworking, and some classmates like to get by doing whatever they think is necessary.

Parents, I suggest that you try to save as much money for your child's education and encourage your child to give you updates about what is happening around the school. Students, try to find a college within your state that houses the field of study you want because loans are hectic on a child's life. If you can't find an in-state college, look for the cheapest and most efficient college that you will be able to have all the necessary items and convenience. Also try to find a college that you will be comfortable attending. Go to orientations and open houses, and get a feel of what life at that college would be like. Make sure that you have more than one option as to where you want to go because it's harder to get assistance than you may think.

Getting registered for school and trying to find money to pay tuition on time because I have to pay out-of-state fees along with tuition, room and board, and other living expenses on campus. Loans will be hard to pay back because I have to get them every year. Then I try to find money for books also and that makes my studies harder because I don't have the necessary resources.

Mystee

Some of my classmates are very focused others like to goof off.

Some of my classmates are very focused others like to goof off.

I would tell them to visit the college before they make their decision. I would also tell them to weigh all theri options and focus in on what they want and what's best for them.

The most frustrating thing about my school is that it is unorganized and it focuses more on the social aspect of school rather than the educational aspect of school.

Kiara

I would say to talk with your child prior to them attending high school to get a general idea of what college they would like to attend and research different schools to fnd the one that offers the best education for the career or field of interest they would like to major in. Also, prepare in advance for college savings and take care of financial aid applications in advance. Start completing college applications early in their senior year to make sure they arrive before the deadline. Being prepared , focusing on your studies and allowing some time for extracurricular involvement will make the best college experience they'll treasure forever.

I consider the best thing about my school is that it is a University where 4 generartions of my family attended and held high ranking career positions.

Southern University and A & M College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.