Southern University and A & M College

« See more reviews of Southern University and A & M College

Students that are serious about learning and being able to take care of themselves professionally. Southern University gets you prepared for the real world in more ways than one.

Any student who is seeking a great education should attend this college. A person who desires or likes one on one attention or small classes should enroll!

I would advise a person who does not want to be judged because of their uniquness, but yet welcomed by their differentiation to attend this institute.

A very focused person! Southern is in the middle of a college/party town. Therefore one must to focused to remian at this university.,

The kind of person that should attend this school is a person that is looking for a well rounded campus with friendly faculty.

I believe that anyone who has an open outlook on education and who wants to succeed, should attend Southern University.

A person who knows what he or she wants and is willing to put in the time in effort in order to succeed.

I think a person who is used to balancing partying and academics should attend this school.

Anyone can attend this school they do not discriminate they accept any and everyone.

Ambitious student