Southern University and A & M College

« See more reviews of Southern University and A & M College

There isn't a kind of person that should or shouldn't attend this school. Southern is a great school and I would tell anyone to attend. No matter what's their background, race, ethnicity, or background, Southern University should be in their list of schools.

I THINK A STUDENT WHOM ISN'T SERIOUS ABOUT LIFE AND THEIR EDUCATION SHOULDN'T ATTEND THIS SCHOOL. THE REASON I SAY THIS BECAUSE WE COME HERE TO EARN EDUCATION AND DEGREES AND BE A POSITIVE FACTOR TO OUR SCHOOL AND COMMUNITY AND WE DON'T NEED ANY NEGATIVITY.

People that shouldn't attend this school would be very smart and intelligent students who actually want to get and education worth something, want to be around a diversity of people, and people who want to make something out of their life.

Someone who is easily influenced, and that has been sheltered the majority of their life. People that are extremely lazy and have not ambition. Those that are not serious about taking responsibility and staying focused.

The kind of person I feel should not attend Southern University and A & M College is someone who is closed minded and not serious about their education.

Any one can attend this school cause its a very friendly environment dedicated to excellence.

I think anyone can attend this school and be successful.

Friendly, outgoing, and academically ready students.

Someone who is here just to collect financial aid.

anyone who wants a good education.