Southern University and A & M College

« See more reviews of Southern University and A & M College

I would have taken more advantage of the tutoring services so that my grades would have been more appealing. I also would have looked into more schlolarships to help assist with paying for my school.

Make sure you research what college you want to go to. Never settle for just one thing because you may not like it. Apply everywhere even if you didn't get in the first time you can always transfer.

I would have gotten a better GPA before I graduated from high school. Then I would have continued to work hard to maintain the GPA so I would have gotten a better job fresh out of college.

I would tell them to visit the college before they make their decision. I would also tell them to weigh all theri options and focus in on what they want and what's best for them.

Choose the college which best fits your career objectives. Do not rush through college, nor procrastinate. I would suggest taking credits during the summer as often as possible.

Find a college that will fulfill all of the essentials. College is a wonderful time in a students life and should be enjoyed both academically and socially.

The advice that I would give myself is to take the necessary courses to qualify for any Louisiana TOPS Scholarships and apply for other scholarships.

It's impotant to find a school that can tend to your educatioonal and personal needs. Don't be afraid of change, leaving home can be a good thing!

They should visit colleges to see how the campus life is, and to see if they would really like attending that particular that they visit.

To what you want in life and make you you research your choice of colleges , so that it is the best on for the student.