Southern University at New Orleans Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Southern University at New Orleans

I believe that Southern University at New Orleans is a great school because it gives me an opportunity to learn at the pace I want to. I believe that things such as the housing (prices are high with very minimal extra-curricular activities to be apart of and when students make or plan something its shutdown), the food (Same menu every week, won't accept students who don't want to be charged for meal plan if students don't want to eat there) but these things seem as if they are slowing changing.

Naya

This school is and okay school it is mostly big on business and criminal justice majors. This school is really not a fit for me the school doesn't have a football team or even a band . The education is good but the school spirit and sororities and fraternities is not there really that good.

Marija

I like it here. Professors are great, always available. Classes are interesting, you can learn something new every day. Housing is pretty safe, school too. Stuff is always welcoming and rrady to help. Apartments are well organized, and clean when you first move in.

Keyosha

My overall opinion on my school is an is it has a friendly environment. You can find what you need and where to get it. Also, the college life might be boring sometimes but others, it be lit and just plain fun. We might not be a huge college like Southern or LSU, but we still hold it down and have fun when the time is right.

Narkelia

Its okay. Not a college where yo can have fun because alot isn't offered and there really isnt much to do. its boring most of the time and the greek life is so fake. so fake. but other than that, just get your degree and go about your business. Is what it is.

Devonta

I love the campus. We have event and campus partys almost everday. There is so much to do when you have free time. Its the best choice in the city of new orleans. I love it there and will be a proud alumni when i walk across the stage. I would recommend every new orleans student to attend southern university at new orleans