Southern Vermont College Top Questions

If i could go back and talk to myself i would tell my self to take college classes. Going into college was a shock. I didnt expect this much work. If i took some college credited classes in highschool it would of been a better transittion into the college life.

Sanela

Do not stress about what you will major in or where you will choose to go to school. Everything happens the way it should. Sometimes the place that you view as your "number one" simply does not live up to your expectations; however, that is no reason to give up or feel lost. I know that you like to feel secure and love knowing what carrer is a best fit, but for some it is not that easy. Take it easy, don't stress that you are leaving and going to a place where you don't know anyone. You are independent, but dont feel discouraged that you are home sick in the first couple of weeks. I promise there will always be someone there by your side even in a new place. Do your best and don't give up!!!

Dear Me, Continue the path you are traveling and have no regrets. It will be a long, difficult, journey, but well-worth it in the end. Stay strong and motivated and never give up. Nothing worth something comes easy in life. Stay true to yourself and you will succeed. Sincerely, Me