Southern Virginia University

« See more reviews of Southern Virginia University

Very small, conservative. Not too open to adversity, though they say they are. Difficult to find enough classes with variety that dont conflict. Very religious. Small town mentality. Hard professors/classes. Pretty, historical campus.

Southern Virginia University is the perfect enviroment to grow in; people here grow mentally, physically, socially, and spiritually through small classes, high standards, overqualified professors, and caring peers.

Southern Virginia University is a great environment that helps encourages students to be outgoing, express themselves, make friends, and have good, clean fun.

SVU is a great place for those students who want to maintain the smallness and intimacy of high school and want to enjoy an uplifting LDS environment.

Southern Virginia University is a school focused on these five core values: responsibility, accountability, scholarship, descipleship, and enthusiasm.

Southern Virginia University is a small college where one can acheive their dreams if they put forth a lot of effort

Southern Virginia is a personal, friendly campus with an environment that encourages personal growth in all areas.

A small, tight-knit community dedicated to making your life and others lives better in the long scheme of things.

An uplifting place where i can earn a high education, while being surounded with students with high morals.

A hodgepodge croup of individuals trying to either change their lives or discover who they are as people.