Southern Virginia University

« See more reviews of Southern Virginia University

My classmates are very diverse in personality. Brains and brawn are equally represented. Introvert and extrovert, driven and laid back, inexperienced and mature. The only things held in common are moral standards and religious views. Not everyone is LDS however, and even those of us who are are still highly individual.

My classmates are all there for the same reason; to learn. They are all willing to share their ideas and thoughts to help contribute to the class discussion. Participation in class is a big focus because it helps the students learn to share their own ideas even when they think they are already common knowledge.

My classmates in every class are respectful to teachers and fellow students, studious, and come together when tests or group assignments come due to study and prepare ourselve by teaching each other or discussing different points of view.

My classmates are friendly, helpful, smart, some eager to learn while there are those who go because they have to for attendance purposes, but mostly people want to learn, and the classes are always really small in size.

Most of my classmates are happy, outgoing, bubbly, crazy, intelligent, diverse, amazing, giving, helpful, willing to learn, fun, hardworking, and most importantly my friends.

My classmate are caring, considerate, and driven people who have high expectations, not only in themselves, but also in each other.

The people I have met at SVU have been extremely kind, friendly, and hospitable; they have taken me in and made me their friend.

Classmates are outgoing, hard workers, intelligent, and have an idea of what they want to do with their lives.

My classmates are intellligent, focused, and enthusiastic people who want to make a difference in this world.

They were awesome, they helped out when you needed it, and they were just good people to be around