Southern Virginia University Top Questions

Milton

They are friendly and easy to get along with.

Classmates are outgoing, hard workers, intelligent, and have an idea of what they want to do with their lives.

Fun, diverse and a little mix of every type of personality all mixed together.

michael

They are loving and caring religous people.

H

My classmates are intellligent, focused, and enthusiastic people who want to make a difference in this world.

lakeith

i havent attend for a semester yet

Maryn

The people I have met at SVU have been extremely kind, friendly, and hospitable; they have taken me in and made me their friend.

symone

My classmates are very friendly and helpful to everyone around.

Bryan

They are wonderful, a fairly young school when I attended but overall fantastic.

Jill

I am unable to answer this question as I have not actually attended this school yet.

My classmates are helpful, intellegent and a few are kind of annoying.

Callan

My classmates are incredibly friendly and helpful, and are always looking out for each other.

My classmate are caring, considerate, and driven people who have high expectations, not only in themselves, but also in each other.

Most of my classmates are happy, outgoing, bubbly, crazy, intelligent, diverse, amazing, giving, helpful, willing to learn, fun, hardworking, and most importantly my friends.

My classmates in every class are respectful to teachers and fellow students, studious, and come together when tests or group assignments come due to study and prepare ourselve by teaching each other or discussing different points of view.

My classmates are very diverse in personality. Brains and brawn are equally represented. Introvert and extrovert, driven and laid back, inexperienced and mature. The only things held in common are moral standards and religious views. Not everyone is LDS however, and even those of us who are are still highly individual.

Madisen

My classmates are all there for the same reason; to learn. They are all willing to share their ideas and thoughts to help contribute to the class discussion. Participation in class is a big focus because it helps the students learn to share their own ideas even when they think they are already common knowledge.

My classmates are friendly, helpful, smart, some eager to learn while there are those who go because they have to for attendance purposes, but mostly people want to learn, and the classes are always really small in size.

Kenny

They were awesome, they helped out when you needed it, and they were just good people to be around