Southern Wesleyan University

« See more reviews of Southern Wesleyan University

Information about each course beyond a simple paragraph in the course catalog would have been extremely helpful. Access to syllabi of the previous semester in any course would have helped me choose better which courses to take at different periods in my college career, as well as a rating of how "heavy" the course work load is supposed to be. If I had been able I would have taken a year off to audit several courses before choosing to take them, but I would have lost my scholarships if I had taken a break.

I wish I would have known the price of the school. When I came, I was never told the full price of the school, only the areas I was cover for. Didn't realize until after I enrolled that I had to get extra loans to cover each year.

I wish that I had known that even though you feel free and away from home, you aren't. You must make the decision every day to get your job done no matter what.

I wish I had known that people were so friendly. It was not as scary as I thought it was going to be :)

I don't think there is anything I wish I could have known because I got what I expected.

How demanding sports are.

how to work on my own

Meal plans, dorms